《乱世佳人》(Gone with the Wind)
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."(坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。)
"After all, tomorrow is another day!"(不管怎样,明天是新的一天!)
《教父》(The Godfather)
"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."(我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。)
《码头风云》(On the Waterfront)
"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."(你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!)
《绿野仙踪》(The Wizard of Oz)
"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."(托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。)
《勇敢的心》(Braveheart)
"People follow the brave, not those of high rank."(人们追随勇敢者,而不是位高者。)
"I may not be able to be with you anymore, but it doesn't mean that I haven't loved you."(我可能不能和你在一起了,但是,这不代表,我没有爱过你。)
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."(每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活着。)
"Don't give up in a critical moment, and despair will turn into hope."(紧要关头不放弃,绝望就会变成希望。)
《肖申克的救赎》(The Shawshank Redemption)
"I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."(我想只有一个简单的选择,要么忙着活,要么忙着死。)
《阿甘正传》(Forrest Gump)
"Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."(生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一颗是什么滋味。)
《盗梦空间》(Inception)
"Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you?"(我们的梦,在我们梦中感觉真实,对吧?只有当我们醒来时,我们才意识到事情实际上是多么奇怪。让我问你一个问题,你,你从来真的记得梦的开始吗?)
"Do I feel lucky?"(我是幸运的吗?)
这些对白不仅深入人心,而且在不同的情境下具有广泛的适用性和影响力,是英语电影中的经典之作。